This past Sunday April 26th was my walk for the March of Dimes. I was very excited this year as once again I was team captain for my moms group (Team MOW). There were 20 registered walkers this year which is almost twice what I had last year and 20 was my goal this time. My team raised $2,258 which is awesome. I actually did the short walk even though it hasnt even been a month since my tailbone surgery. (And yes I'm paying for it today.) We could not have asked for better weather as it was close to 90 degrees with the sun shining. Jeremy had to work and Ben had a blast.
I would like to thank my friends and family who have supported me each and every year whether monetarily or emotional. I love you all and hope that you continue to support me in the coming years.
I have been offered for the 2nd year in a row the position of Director for my county and yet once again I am turning them down. I would LOVE to take that job but want to wait until Benjamin is in school as it is hard to go from business to business with a toddler/preschooler and promote a cause. Mark my words however I will end up being the Director one year and continue to give my efforts to this wonderful cause that I am passionate about.
Thanks again to all including my Team MOW. WAY TO GO!!!!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment