
Then on Monday we went to the National DC Zoo which I have been wanting to take Ben now for 2 years. Ben thought he died and went to heaven. Every exhibit that was his level in the stroller he tried to capture the animal. He loved the monkeys, birds, small animal house and the farm.

Tuesday was walking all over DC and I mean ALL over. I attended my first Cherry Blossom Festival and it was literally the peak of the blooming. (Now I never have to go again.) We all walked up to the Monument and let the kids run down towards the reflecting pool.

Needless to say after each day everyone was exhausted. Benjamin and I took wednesday and thursday off as I couldnt walk without hurting and some of the things on the list wouldnt keep his interest.
Friday we took all the kids to see Monsters VS. Aliens. This was Ben's first movie and have to say he did rather well. Of course half way through he was done but stayed in my lap and lasted so that was good. The afternoon we went to a Fire Station for a tour with my moms club. The boys got to get in the trucks and put on the gear. Enjoy the highlight pictures. We had the best week and cant wait until they come back to visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment