I would love to know who reads our blog.....sooooo if you are interested become a Follower to this blog. If you have a blog of your own let me know as I would love to be a follower of yours as well. I only know of 3 others that have blogs that I check up on daily. I love reading about my friends and families and even sometimes people I dont know. It's interesting to see what goes on in peoples daily lives or just their random thoughts.
It's easy to join. I have a block on the side of this block with all my followers and just click and follow directions. Thanks to those that are already followers and thanks to the future ones.
Good reading.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just so you know, I don't see your followers box in your sidebar.
I'm already a follower, but wanted to let you know. :)
Post a Comment