Every kid starts somewhere when they do not want to go near the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. I think that time is now for Benjamin. We were first in line at the mall waiting to see the bunny and when he walked up Ben just gave him a look like "Um I'm not sure about you". When it was time to go sit on the bunnys lap the meltdown began. It actually was not that bad however the closer I got to the bunny the more Ben started to cry/whine. I talked Ben into sitting next to the bunny and he was still fussing until the lady started taking pictures......then the ham that is my son emerged. He never said cheese or smiled however he did stop crying. Here is what we were left with.........
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think all Easter Bunnies are creepy looking! I'd be scared, too, Ben!
Post a Comment