Benjamin is a typical 2 year old that may or may NOT eat a meal. His new found favorite is baby carrots with ranch to dip them in. It's about one of the only ways for me to get him to eat a vegetable. He will eat them if they are mixed in pasta or something but by themselves forget it. Well today at lunch I saw something funny and gross all at once. Along with the carrots/ranch was a Pb sandwich (which again sometimes he eats and others he doesnt) which he saved for last. Ben decided that ranch is good on carrots so why not on his Pb sand? I thought "Oh great he's ruined his sandwich and wont eat." On the contrary.....he loved it and dipped the whole thing in the ranch and cleaned his plate clean.
Moral of the story....when you have a toddler that will gross you out however cleans his plate I will be the first to serve up some ranch to dip a pb sandwich in. GROSS!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Luke dips his green beans in ketchup - still. Hey, whatever works!
Post a Comment