For our anniversary Jeremy and I got each other the Nintendo Wii. Along with the game system we also got some games including Wii sports, Guitar Hero and a couple others. Guitar Hero is a game where you "play" a guitar, drums or sing. Jeremy loves playing this game and I find myself actually pretty good on the drums. The other person in our family named Benjamin thinks he is the king of the instruments and most of the time will not let us play. I even got Ben his own guitar, piano and drums. Ben takes after his uncle Jeff and wants to play the drums ALL the time. Here are some pictures of the future Rock Star.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Hmmm....looks like we may need to borrow the Guitar Hero game and your extra instruments sometime. Maybe we'll trade -- we'll take the game and you can take Reagan for a day :)
Post a Comment