Friday, May 22, 2009

Car went conk--conk


Well if you havent heard by now Benjamin and I got in a car accident last week. We coming home at the shopping center around the corner from our house and got t-boned. Luckily both of us are fine however my poor Cavalier is a different story. Of course this all happened on our wedding anniversary. Yes Jeremy and I have been married 3 years and to celebrate he got stuck at work and we got in a accident. To top things off I got food poisoning the day before and was still recovering. Needless to say the Cook household has NOT had a good few days however I am very very thankful to have my family in tact.



Ben was a trooper and did not even cry once. After it happened of course I stopped the car and flew into the backseat to make sure he was alright. He said he was then started the never ending repeat of what happened. He has now told the story more times then I can count and to tell you the truth I think he's a little thrilled about the whole ordeal. Me on the other hand not so much. When we got home I was shaking and needed a stiff drink. I have provided some pictures of the car however it looks worse in person then on camera. Jeremy tried to drive it to work and could not get it to drive past 45mph.

No comments: