Saturday, August 1, 2009

Misc updates

Well nothing really is going on in our household. Benjamin broke his first big item in the house.....our blinds. He was looking or trying to look out of them one day and snapped off a piece of the blinds. I was steaming.

Benjamin is saying more words all the time now. His big word of the week is octopus. He can count to 10 and actually says 3 now which is a huge accomplishment. He knows his colors while saying most of them and loves to say his name loudly I might add.

More hair is growing but still no where near a first haircut for the little man. :( Although I keep hearing once you cut it then its a pain to try and keep up with so I guess that is a good thing we don't have to pay for haircuts yet.

Nothing else new to report. Just enjoying the summer and trying to stay busy.

2 comments:

Written by A-n-A's Mom said...

Yes...enjoy the fact that he doesn't need haircuts yet. Aaron's first was when he was 6-7 months old and it's been about every 6 weeks since. I'm hoping that Adam's hair will hold off for a little bit. I'm enjoying a bald little baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Katrina and Samantha had their first haircut at around five years old. They were bald and beautiful! And now they have more hair then anyone I know! Beautiful thick hair. Andrea