I just realized it has been well over a month since updating this blog. I apologize to all the wanted something to read. We really have not been up to anything except getting outside to play. Ben is still going to school one day a week which is getting better. We had our March of Dimes walk which was amazing yet again this year. I will post something separate about that.
As of this last weekend I finished up my last term on the board for my moms group. I have served one term as Membership Coordinator and then one term as Vice President. I loved being on the board and helping organize our group but also glad I am done. I am looking into doing more volunteer work and maybe some day paid work for the March of Dimes. I love what I have already done in the past with being on the committee for the walk however want to do more.
We hope to visit Indiana sometime this year and then maybe the beach also. As always we would love to see friends and family out here in Virginia.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment