Wednesday, May 5, 2010

March of Dimes

The March for Babies walk this year was great. My team raised $1,910.00 this year which is awesome. The day of the walk was even better with blue skies and kinda breezy made for a not so hot day to walk. After we finished the walk we got to hang out with friends and enjoy the day.


This year my team won 3 awards....well actually 2 and I won my own award. We ranked 9th in donations for the state of Virginia for family teams. We also won 1st for Family Team, 2nd for Top 3 Teams for Fauquier County and then I won 3rd for Individual Fundraiser.

I want to thank all my family and friends for all their donations and support. Even if you never give a lot of money just having the support for the cause is thanks enough. I enjoyed being Captain of Team MOW once again this year and havent decided if I will be on my own next year or continue to have a team. Either way thanks again to everyone and hope you continue to support me each year.

No comments: