Wednesday, March 3, 2010

School is coming

Benjamin is proud to announce that he has signed up for pre-school for this coming fall. I found one cheap and close to the house. Now I have to start preparing myself for my baby to become a road scholar. Currently he is doing a Mom's Morning Out at a church one day a week. Last week was the first time I actually left him there. He did great and only tiny cried for a little bit.

I hardly ever get free mommy time and did not know what to do with myself for 3 hours. I ran my errands and was done in no time. I need to start planning certain things like grocery shopping without someone always wanting something. Holiday shopping will be even easier this year without Ben watching what I'm putting in the cart.

Ben is very excited about going to school now and when he sees a bus thinks he gets to ride it. Stay tuned this fall to see how we both do.

No comments: