This week I lost my grandmother. She was the best grandmother a girl could ever ask for. My family and I will not be able to travel back to Indiana and pay our respects therefore I am using my blog to honor a woman that had more faith and compasion then anyone I have ever met.

In my grandmother's eyes her grandchildren could do no wrong. She was very much loved by her children, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren. To them they were Bushee, to us she was grandma pawlicki. She lived in Chicago-land most of her life....Portage mostly. She loved entertaining her family and friends at any holiday or just because. Her house was always open to anyone to stop by anytime. Grandma was always one of those that new what was going in her neighborhood.
I know she is up there with Grandpa making some red-eye and playing cards or dancing to her own music. She will be loved and missed forever.

In loving memory of Anne Pawlicki (Grandma)

No comments:
Post a Comment