Saturday, July 11, 2009

Water Water Water


I am very very pleased to announce that my son is liking water more specifically pools this year. YEAH!! I first took him to my brother in laws pool with his cousin Reagan. As long as I held Ben he had fun kicking his feet as though he was swimming. He also like to blow bubbles. Then I have taken him twice to a toddler water park. The first trip he would let me carry him all over and stick his hand under the mushroom waterfall. On the second trip I took my neighbors 2 older daughters and that helped me get Ben to run around IN the water. I have never seen him have to much fun around a pool type atmosphere and I had such enjoyment watching him have fun. So I am hoping next time he will be even more comfortable.

2 comments:

Jill said...

The key to getting Luke interested in the water (he sounds so much like Ben does!)was to get some "big kids" to show him how it's done. Some times, peer pressure can be a good thing!

The Cook's said...

Where is this park? It's looks like a lot of fun!