Friday, March 20, 2009

Been awhile


I have been a bad blogger, so make up for it here is what has been happening in the Cook household the past month with some new pictures of Ben.

NOTHING......there has been nothing new and exciting in our household other then enjoying what little warm weather that has been allowed here and there. Everyday Ben will ask and this is how the conversation goes:

Ben: outside?
Me: no it's too cold out
Ben: Shoes.......outside?
Me: No, sorry peanut it's too cold today.
Ben: (yelling) OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Now at this point I feel bad for him because all he wants to do is go outside and play. Since little man has had now counting 4 sinus infections/colds and allergies I usually do not let him outside unless its 1) sunny or mostly 2) above 50 and 3) not windy like the Wizard of Oz.


Other then that Jeremy has been working a lot and when we aren't sick with whatever we play with Ben. From the moment he gets in the driveway Ben is ALL about his daddy. I will try and get some other posts on here soon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the Colts jersey! Luke has one just like it and he and Daddy wear it on game day!