Friday, March 20, 2009

And the clumsy award goes to.......

for once not me but Benjamin. He is so his mothers son. While playing yesterday he tripped and fell and on his way down bit his lip good. I saw blood coming from his mouth and immediately thought like every mother.......Does he need stitches? Well no he doesn't and the whole time I was trying to stop the bleeding the thoughts of my mother went through my head. She always said growing up that mouth injuries always has way more blood and usually are not as bad as they appear. Which in this case she was right.....WAY TO GO MOM your wisdom lives on. My boy is tough and only fussed while I was cleaning him up and wanted to just go play. Rough and tough I tell ya.

1 comment:

Jill said...

He looks so much like you, Shannon!