Saturday, January 17, 2009
Sick of Being Sick
Yet once again the Cook household has germs infesting in our bodies. Not sure if Jeremy has the cold yet but Benjamin and I have just a cold this time. What happened to the winters of no sickness. Ben was only sick once last year with a 24 bug and this winter he and I have been sick more times then we care to be. And the funny part is we havent been leaving the house and being around other like we were during the summer.......I still use his cart cover every where we go (if you dont have one GET one) and still manage to get sick. Granted it's also freaking freezing out too. I will be glad when spring is here and in the mean time dont look for us at anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry you and Ben aren't feeling well! I hope you both feel better soon.
Post a Comment