Team MOW for March of Dimes is officially underway. Once again I am captain this year and have a great team lined up. I have 13 walkers already signed up with the possibility of at least 5 more. I was hoping to get to 20 this year but you never know. We are also past our half way mark for our goal this year of $1,000.
I would be grateful if everyone would donate even $5 towards my walk. I would love it if I made my goal early this year. The walk is on April 26th so there is time to donate. Visit http://www.marchforbabies.org/shannon311 to donate or read my full story on why I do this walk.
I am walking for Matthew, Benjamin and another special baby that I was asked to walk for that I will never get to meet. If there is someone special that is or was suppose to be in your life then I will walk for them as well.
Thank everyone in advance for their generous donations and for your support every year in Matthew's honor.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you reminded me about this! I had meant to do it when I got your e-mail! I never got to meet little Abby (delivered stillborn at 30 weeks), so you are walking for her, too. Such a great cause, Shannon. Good for you.
Post a Comment