Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Thanksgiving Means to me

This year I am thankful for the blessings of my family and friends. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my awesome little peanut. I am thankful that my husband still has a job to provide for his family. I am thankful that our dog Ty was able to recover from his accident earlier this year and now is fully back to being a pain in the butt. I am thankful for my friends whom I had lost contact with over the years but was able to pick up right where we left off all those years ago like no time has passed. I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads. I am thankful to have been able to take the time to vote in my first presidential election after years of rebelling against it. (I'm still not in favor of politics but whatever.) I am thankful for the return of Jim and Vickie to the United States after being in Germany the last few years. I am thankful for my parents and Jeremy's parents as they have been a great deal of wisdom when I need it about raising my son.


Thank you to all our friends and family as we wish you happy eating and resting over this Thanksgiving holiday. Happy shopping to those brave enough to get out to those stores at the crack of dawn (I will be joining you.) Love you all!

No comments: