Monday, November 17, 2008
Santa arrived at the mall........
on November 7th!!!!!! Again that is too early however it does make it easier for me to get Benjamin's picture with Santa done and out of the way. We can also enjoy the picture longer through the holidays. The theme this year at the Fair Oaks Mall is the Polar Express based off the movie. Well this worked out awesome since Ben is loving trains right now. Daddy had today off so we got to drag him with us. We were of course the first ones in line with the mall opened at 10am. Ben had a blast in the snow globe where snow falls on you. I had to practically push him out of that area, then he went running and playing with all the decorations. Finally I picked him up and he saw Santa and started to cover his face acting shy. Then the fits began....I put Ben on Santa's lap and the screaming and crying started. This is the outcome. Out of 4 pictures this one was the best. Gotta love the pictures where the kid is crying....don't we have them of ourselves too? Look for your copy of this pictures in upcoming Christmas cards. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should see Luke's Santa pictures. The first year was the easiest. They get progrssivly worse, but I think (hope!) that this year should be easy!
Post a Comment