Monday, August 4, 2008

Waterparks arent for Ben


I knew Ben would not like the waterpark however he's been making progress in his baby pool so I thought I would give Signal Hill Bay pool a shot. The place is geared towards little ones and has a zero depth entry and the water area is only a foot deep. There are fun slides and a jungle gym type thing with water. Ben cried the entire time in the water and held onto me for dear life. When I put him down into the water he screamed bloody murder. We went over to the beach like entry and he ran for the hills back to our chair. Needless to say it was a waste of time and money and the picture tells you where we were for most of the hour and 15minutes we were there. Maybe next year my son will want to play in the pool. Lord help me if he doesnt.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Luke was like this, too. I feel your pain! I hope Ben gets more comfortable in the water soon, so you can get some play time in the pool!