Thursday, August 21, 2008
Benjamin the heartbreaker
At the hobby farm yesterday the mom's friend brought her daughter. As we were headed up the driveway to feed the ducks the little girl started to follow. I told her to come on and lets feed the ducks. She will be 2 in October and cute with blonde curly hair. Well when I yelled for her to come on Ben took it upon himself to do the same. He yelled in his language to come on. I told Ben to tell her to come hold your hand and he yelled back at her. When she caught up to us Ben held out his hand to say "give me your hand" and the little girl came over and took his hand. So there we were me, Ben and the little girl all holding hands walking down the gravel driveway to feed the ducks. Of course I couldnt get my camera turned on with one hand so I dont have pictures of the cuteness but just seeing it and having it in my memory is enough. The rest of the play group Benjamin was attached to this little girl and even feed her one of his crackers at snack time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment