Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Can't wait to design our holiday cards! They seriously have so many options that I love this year! I have spent so much time just going through their site. We are going to put up our tree soon and take our own pictures this year to save money. I have made some holiday cards already using pictures of Ben. I want to start doing this every year and make it a tradition. I think it will be kinda fun to come up with a new idea and a new card every year. My only problem will be selecting just one!
Card Stationary
Christmas Cards
Holiday Cards
And that is just a few of the wonderful things that they offer!
I absolutely LOVE shutterfly! I have done many scrapbooks for family and friends for gifts. LOVE IT! I will probably be ordering another one pretty soon. I think that they make adorable gifts! Check out the photo books that they offer here. Turnaround time was really good to. I had it in less then a week! Unbelievable. I know it will be a memento we treasure forever!
A sample of one of the books I have done is below of Halloween over the past few years. I hope everyone gets a chance to use Shutterfly even just to print photos. I order photos at least once a month if not more and love the quality of them. Enjoy!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment