To update a blog you need a computer that works. To get a computer to work you need to know what is wrong with it. To be a happy person a computer needs to work properly.
Over the past 2 months I have not been a happy person when it comes to the working (or non-working) laptop. Now that I have it working for now I dont even remember what all entries I wanted or needed to put up so. What happened to when we didnt have computers? We called people more, we wrote actual paper letters and sent pictures through the post office which we now call snail mail. Times were simpler back then and now if we cant receive something within an hour then we throw a fit.
My how times have changed and most days I say for the better but with technology maybe not.

No comments:
Post a Comment