
It has been a long 13 days however we are finally back up and running with cable and Internet. We have been watching movies we have either never seen or haven't seen in forever. During Ben's naps everyday I watched the last season of Friends. Oh how I love that show and glad I still have the DVDs to watch. I was rolling in the chair in laughter. Ben has helped me unpack most of our things and loves all the room. I think the one who loves this house the most is the dog Ty. He and Ben can be in the same room and not have a run-in. It's great. We are still of course unpacking and getting things into their place. We love being closer to everything and our family Brian, Shelly and Reagan. Here are some pictures of the house.




No comments:
Post a Comment