This year Jeremy and I decided to sort of boycott the holiday. To us it is just a Hallmark holiday. I thought it would be fun and cute to do things with Benjamin this year. I made chocolate covered strawberries and then after his nap we had a chocolate fruit party. I have a kids chocolate fountain where you just add syrup. Ben got to dip all of his favorite fruits and had a blast "playing" in the chocolate. Afterwards he was not too messy and had a belly full. Little did he know that mommy bought the lite kind with half the sugar.....tehe. Daddy did not participate that much as he was getting over the flu that Benjamin and I had earlier in the week. We had a good Valentines Day regardless.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That little fountain looks cool! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment