Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Creative Memories
Well yes it happened again.....I am now a Creative Memories consultant once again. This time I think I have promise. I have been told that there are other mothers out there that want to get started on the children's scrapbooks. Whether you do it the old fashioned why like me or digitally, there are products out there for your needs. If anyone is interested in purchasing products as Christmas or birthday gifts let me know. I can have things shipped to the office or home. Visit www.creativememories.com and type in my name as the consultant and viola.....it comes right to your door. Thanks for your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the new layout of the blog!
So I might have to consider getting one of those corner clipping tools from you. I'm constantly borrowing that tool from others on scrapbook days. Is it worth your time for me to buy and then ship to Oregon?
Post a Comment